ProTECHt, Brinks Home Security™ Authorized Dealer offers
NEW HOME BUILDER PROGRAM
As a builder, offering the smartest home on the block is now a must.
- Get free home security equipment to set up in your model homes
- Obtain cost-effective solutions and higher margins, leading to more profits
- Offer the best products to your clients
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Increase market appeal of your homes by offering turnkey home security systems and smart home technology
- We handle the installation and service on each home
- We train you and or your sales reps to sell smart home systems
- We offer the best customer experience in our industry, keeping your clients happy
Smart home security systems, smart home technology, interactive integrated devices—
what does it all mean for your business?
WHY A SMART HOME MATTERS
Today, more than 1 out of 4 adults have smart products in their home.
67% of households are interested
in Smart Home features, and that
number will continue to rise.
Security is ranked as the #1 feature
of interest for home automation.
The percentage of residential
sale prices attributed to technology
will more than double from 2014
(5.6%) to 2018 (12%).
75% of Americans want some
help installing and setting up
their Smart Home.
Household adoption of
professionally monitored security
will grow by almost 50% by 2019.
Sources (clockwise from the top left graphic): TecHome Builder & Coldwell Banker – CNET Surveys, Parks Associates: 2014 Survey, Coldwell Banker: Americans Ready for the Smart Home (2015),
Parks Associates: Competition in the Residential Security Market, Business Insider: The American Smart Home Market (2015), TecHome Builder & Coldwell Banker – CNET Surveys